The it infrastructure optimization is a structured, systematic process for evaluating all the possibilities of it infrastructure of enterprise and development of a plan on how to improve it with the goal of creating cost-effective it services.
In the optimization and planning of it infrastructure of the organization, we conduct the following activities:
- Analysis and audit of existing it infrastructure, holding her inventory and monitoring performance. The result: the conclusion about the current state of it infrastructure.
- Plan optimization of existing it infrastructure and planning for its further development based on the needs and business direction of the organization. The result: a perspective plan for development of it infrastructure in stages: year 1, 3 and 5 years.
- Conduct formation, optimization of the it budget in the future 1 year, 3 and 5 years and oversees its implementation.
- Develop design, technical documentation and internal regulations, policies, configuration of hardware, software, information security, actions in emergency situations. Establishing a basis of normative documents.
- Perform optimization of it infrastructures, making fine adjustments including full administration of Windows and Linux servers. You can support internal software, ensuring information security. Work is carried out and developed according to regulatory documents.
- Ongoing support contracts with vendors related it services (hosting, Internet, telephony).
- Develop proposals for regular preventive maintenance of computers, servers, office equipment and technical support (by phone, remotely or onsite service in the event of failures and malfunctions).